This salve can be used for cuts, bug bites, body rashes, lip rashes, to moisturize your eyebrows. I added Calendula infused oil to our salves because of it is anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, and antifungal. These properties aid in soothing irritated skin.
- Calendula Flowers
- Calendula Infused Golden Organic Jojoba Oil
- Argan Oil
- Evening Primrose
- Vitamin E Oil
- Essential Oils: Lavender Essential Oil
- Nursing mothers should thoroughly cleanse their nipples before breastfeeding. This will ensure that your child does not ingest the salve. Then, reapply the salve after breastfeeding. I recommend that nursing mothers only use our Unscented Salve while nursing.
- Keep in mind any allergies to foods as some of my products do contain some derivatives of nuts, seeds, fruits, and vegetables. Also keep in mind any allergies to bees, as some of my products are made with some form of bee products.
- Allow product to sit at room temperature before opening. The product may melt during shipping.
- I recommend that babies, toddlers, and young children do not use the Lavender scented healing salve. Essential oils can irritate their skin. I recommend using our Unscented Salve.
How to use: Use a small amount on your scalp but you can use as much as you like on your body.