Herbal infused Hair Oil
This herbal infused oil can take upwards of 3 months to create. We infuse our oils by using the warmth and energy of the sun to extract the nutrients from the flowers, herbs, and Amla powder. The old fashioned way. The way nature intended. Infusing our oils this way ensures that we provide you with an oil that is potent.
My 4c hair absolutely loves this oil!
I created this oil because I was in need of an oil that would moisturize my scalp, reduce dandruff, thicken my hair, and soothe my eczema flare ups.
- Rosemary infused oil
- Horsetail infused oil
- Nettle infused oil
- Calendula infused oil
- Organic Golden Jojoba oil
- Jamaican Black Castor oil
- Amla infused oil
- Argan oil
- Essential oils: Peppermint, Lemongrass, Lavender, Rosemary, Tea Tree
- Garnish: Calendula flower pieces & Nettle
- Store this oil in a cool dry place. It is a natural oil and it does not have preservatives. Be sure not to expose the product to water.
- Keep in mind any allergies to foods as some of my products do contain some derivatives of nuts, seeds, fruits, and vegetables. Also keep in mind any allergies to bees, as some of my products are mad with some form of bee products.
Our Herbal oil is all natural, does not contain parabens, sulphates, colorants, or preservatives.
How to use: Section your hair into 4 sections. Apply oil to your scalp. Gently massage the oil into your scalp using the pads of your fingers. Apply this oil 3 to 4 times a week for best results.