Courtney Dinkins, Owner of Naturally Virtuous You
There's no need to spend tons of money on all natural household cleaning spray's when you can create your own.
This cleaner is cheap, easy to make, and uses orange peels.
I am so fortunate because my dad grows fruit trees and I was able to get a bag of oranges from him for FREE! The cost of food has gone up dramatically and I think it would be a wise to invest in growing your own food. My orange tree is not producing yet but in two years, I should be able to pick oranges at my leisure.
I prefer this zero waste cleaner because it is toxin free, all natural, helps to reduce food waste, deodorizes, removes stains, and can destroy some bacteria and viruses.
Not only can you use this on your counter tops, you can use it on stainless steel kitchen sinks, bathtubs, porcelain or ceramic bathroom sinks, and your garbage cans.
So what are you waiting for?!
Watch the video below to see how I created my zero waste cleaner.
This is what you will need:
- Orange peels (homegrown or organic)
- 16 or 32 ounce mason jar.
- White vinegar
- (optional) essential oils or herbs. (I've used Rosemary and it made the cleaner smell DIVINE).
- A cool, dark place for your mixture to sit in for two weeks.
- Glass spray bottle.
I used Cornucopia 16-ounce Clear Glass Spray Bottles (2-pack)
Compartir esta publicación
- 0 comentario
- Etiquetas: all natural cleaner, all natural household cleaner, all natural household spray, child safe cleaner, cleaners that are safe for pets, homemade cleaner, homemade cleanser, orange peel cleaner, pet safe cleaner, zero waste, zero waste cleaner