Hair & Scalp Conditioning Balm
Your hair is the crowning glory of your body and it deserves the royal treatment.
We know how difficult it is to find natural products that work well, especially when it comes to hair care. That's why we created our Hair & Scalp Conditioning Balm. Our balm is made with all-natural ingredients that will keep your hair scalp moisturized, tame frizz, give your hair shine, promote healthy hair growth and help ease any skin irritations on your scalp.
Our balm is great for all types of hair and can be used as a daily conditioner or as a leave-in conditioner after shampooing. You'll love how soft it makes your hair feel and how quickly it detangles!
- Kokum Butter
- Babassu oil
- Infused Rosemary oil
- Infused Nettle oil
- Infused Horsetail oil
- Argan oil
- Jamaican Black Castor oil
- Vitamin E oil
- Essential oils: Lemongrass
- Lemongrass scent: citrus scent
- 100% Natural
- No preservatives
- No parabens
- Store product in a cool dry place. We did not add preservatives to this product because we wanted to provide customers with a product that had no additives.
- I do not recommend using Lemongrass scented products for babies because their skin is so sensitive. Also, Lemongrass is a known skin irritant for babies.
- I recommend using our Unscented Hair & Scalp Conditioning Balm for babies.
- Keep in mind any allergies to foods as some of my products do contain some derivatives of nuts, seeds, fruits, and vegetables. Also keep in mind any allergies to bees, as some of my products are made with some form of bee products.
- Allow this balm to sit at room temperature before opening. It may melt during shipping.
- Our hair balms will naturally separate creating small beads due to them being all natural with no chemical emulsifiers, this will not alter the effectiveness of the product.
- Work the balm between your hands and the heat from your hands will help melt the beads.
How to use: Gently massage into scalp and throughout hair to soften. We suggest that you use the product 3 times a week depending on hair type and needs. Can be used on wet or dry hair.
My hair balm has beads in it. What do I do?
Our hair balm will develop small beads. This happens when the beeswax, butter, and oils began to separate. This does not affect the performance of the hair balm in any way. Once your fingertips come in contact with the hair balm, it will immediately start to melt. Then, you can apply the balm to your scalp and hair.
Reminder: I do not recommend using Lemongrass scented products for babies because their skin is so sensitive. Also, Lemongrass is a known skin irritant for babies. Store product in a cool dry place. Be sure not to get water in the product. We did not add preservatives to this product because we wanted to offer customers a product that had no additives.