Courtney Dinkins, Owner of Naturally Virtuous You
Oiling your scalp is a great way to strengthen your strands, reduce frizz, reduce dandruff, prevent breakage, stimulate your hair follicles, prevent hair loss, and reduce stress.
Imagine this, you get in from a hard day of work and you feel stressed. So, you appy my Herbal infused Hair Growth Oil to your scalp gently, with the pads of your fingers. As you are massaging your scalp in a circular motion, you close your eyes. You can feel your scalp tingle as it warms and cools. You slowly inhale and exhale away the stress of the day.
Not only are releasing stress, you are pampering your scalp.
Massaging your scalp helps to reduce stress and is one of the leading causes of hair loss.
My Herbal infused Hair Growth Oil is made with my in-house infused oils. These oils infuse for 4 months. The extraction process creates a potent oil that is all natural. I infuse Rosmary trimmings (which are from my own garden), Calendula flowers, Horsetail, Amla Powder, and Nettle. I also added Organic Golden Jojoba oil, Jamaican Black Castor oil, Organic Argan oil, and essential oils (Rosemary, Peppermint, Tea Tree, Lavender)
The Benefits of Ingredients
- Rosemary infused oil helps with promoting hair growth and improves blood circulation of your scalp.
- Calendula infused oil is anti-inflammatory and antifungal. This oil helps to soothe irritated skin, dry skin, and eczema.
- Horsetail infused oil improves hair growth and helps soothes an itchy scalp.
- Nettle infused oil relieves dryness of your scalp. When your scalp is dry, you will have the tendency to scratch. This may lead to hair loss.
- Amla powder stops premature greying in its steps, is antifungal, and improves the health of your scalp.
- Peppermint essential oil is anti-inflammatory, stimulates your hair follicles, and warms/tingles when applied to your skin. This helps with reducing stress.
- Lavender essential oil is calming and antibacterial.
- Tea Tree essential oil helps with reducing dandruff and is antifungal.
Let NVY take care of all of your hair care needs. My hair products are all natural, contains no sulfates, parabens, or preservatives.
This oil can be used for all hair types.
If your hair is very fine, you can massage the oil onto your scalp, wear a plastic cap, and let the oil sit for 30 minutes to an hour. Then, shampoo with our African Black Soap Shampoo, and then follow your regular hair routine.
You can get my Herbal infused Hair Growth Oil here:
Diesen Post teilen
- 0 Kommentare
- Tags: 4c hair, alopecia, anti-inflammatory, black hair care, calendula infused oil, eczema care, essential oils, hair growth, hair oil, hair oil for men, hair retention, herbal hair oil, herbal infused oil, light hair oil, natural hair care, natural hair growth, natural hair journey, oil for all hair types, oil for braids, oil for locs, oil for natural hair, oils for twists, organic oils, peppermint essential oil, solar infused oil, soothes your scalp